Thursday, March 26, 2009

Preaching

When i was in Palau, i always complained. "This thought that i already put together is very important... so why can't i preach in front of the church so the Christians could receive it?" This was kind of one of my complaint and some people around me said that there will be time. I never put that in my mind and i continued praying, even complaint to God. But there was nothing happened. The request that i was making and sort of complaining it, it has dropped in front of me and they are more than what i was requesting. I am taking preaching practicum right now and i do my Sermon Briefs and Written Sermons also. I thought i was okay. But last Sunday, Pastor Andrew aked me to preach this coming Sunday (March 29, 2009), so that is what i will be doing this sunday. At the same time, one person that preach with Pastor Hedrick at the "Ground Under" Korean Church has withdraw from preaching....hopefully not.... and I go to this church with Pastor Hedrick and he has been encouraging me and asking me if i want to help him preaching at that Church. So guess what? Next Sunday, I probably will be delivering a sermon over there. This mean that I will preach this coming sunday, deliver my sermon next Friday for Preaching Practicum, and probably preach on Korean Church on the following Sunday. I just want to ask you to pray for me so I may not be dry on sermons.

1 comment:

  1. As we say in English, "When it rains, it pours."

    I'm sure you will do well -- but more importantly, that God will use you no matter how well you do. "And then he told them, 'Go into all the world and preach the Good News to everyone.'" ~ Mark 16:15

    ReplyDelete