Sunday, April 12, 2009

Updating blog

As you can see, i have not update my blog for over a week. The reason is because i went to Palau this Easter Break, not for break, but for some family matters. I just came this morning and i am very tired and over exhausted from the works that i did in Palau and the returning flight to Guam, and at the same time, going to Cross Culture Communicatiion Class this morning without a good rest. Moreover, i am on a cleaning crew today so i just finished working. The next time you will see my post, i will be posting the ones that i have not posted like my first actual sermon at Palau Church in Guam and the PIBC Days events. At the same time, i will post something that happened in Palau. Ok... i have to go now. pretty soon my eyes gonna pop out for not resting enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment