Wednesday, May 12, 2010

First Day of Mission Trip

We flew to Hawaii and I met Ransome (Tiny)

I also Saw my sister Molly


Jayleen got reunited with her sisters once again.


Then, we're back on the plane again


Heading to L.A. Cali


Welcome to L.A.


We were waiting for Eric and Karyn. We waited for over an hour.


While we were relaxing waiting for Eric, me and Dave drank couple of coffee. Oh, it tasted so good. We did some entertainment on the airport by playing Guitar, Ukuleleh and Harmonica. Oh, we were entertaining ourselves. hehe.

After we got picked up, we went to Wal Mart and Shop.


Then we went to eat at Home Style Buffet

Then,,,


Then,,,,


Then,,,,


We took a nap. You see, i do not have picture in here. that means, i am not sleeping. So, what does that mean? I have to take a nap just like my brothers and sister who are doing it right now. I will update more when i wake up. ZZZzzzZZZzzzzZZZ














1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness....those sleeping pictures are the best. I'm sitting here cracking up. Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete