Sunday, April 25, 2010

Thank You

I just want to take this time and thank all the 2009-2010 StuCo members for the works that we shared together. We went through some challenges but we have gain more knowledge and understanding of working together. You guys have made this school year for me a successful and fruitful for me. I have learned a lot from you guys and at the same time, I have learned more about leadership through this StuCo presidential position than learning inside the class. I will surely miss working with you guys. We say that we will see each other on campus, but that is not so intimate like how we worked together as a team under StuCo. This academic year was really challenging to us, the StuCo, because there were lot of things that we were doing and the deadline on them were very crunching to one after another. We ratified the Bylaw and that was the most challenging in our work and we made it. Let's just pray that it will be the final ratification and be approved.

I also want to take this time and thank all the staff and faculty for their prayers and support to our team (StuCo). If you are a staff and reading this one, i want to make a report and say that the StuCo members that i was working with did their best and they worked really hard with me to make things happen. We just wished that there were more time but times are very limited. I have seen one or two members in StuCo sacrificing by skipping one of their class to make things done. It was planned by StuCo for this person to skip class, but it was his/her own choice to skip and make things happen. I can say that that is heart. They have taught me a lot, especially that one person who took one absent to make things done to make sure that people will get what they need and what StuCo promised them.

I also want to thank God about this past voting for the upcoming StuCo members. The team that are going to work this coming school year are really good team. I would say that they will make a good government. I want us to remember them in our prayer.

Once again, thank you very much and let us just be happy of what God is doing in our lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment