Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Finally

This semester was a little bit rough on some of the students and staffs because of some students that had "Unpleasant Goodbye". It was hard for those students that were leaving, and at the same time, it was hard for us the students that remained in campus because a little part of our family was leaving us. At the same time, it was hard for staffs because their expectation toward these students just ended in a sudden. Toward the end of this semester, we started hearing that some of the staffs were leaving for their new assignments or mission, but we did not know that one of them was not leaving to the new mission but was leaving because her mission has been completed. Humanly speaking, it was like an arrow that had been penetrated into my flesh and protruding on the other side of my skin slowly. But with all of these, I know that there is a good reason for it. I have experienced suffering blessings and I know really well the purpose of those hardships or suffering blessings.

Other than that, we are done, finally, with our school works and now, for me, I'm just focusing on our Thai Mission Trip. Beside on my focus, I want to report a little bit about the ending of our semester this school year.

Last Saturday, Seniors had their Baccelorette and we (worship team) had our last effort for the seniors and the school for this semester. Finally it's over.
Worship team

Seniors last effort of voicing out their vocals that are about to be missed.

Lower classmen's last special number to seniors.

Sonny and other brothers' last service for PIBC

Ladies and Gentleman, Seniors. (((applause))))

No comments:

Post a Comment