Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Creation of God

A lot of people say creation of God is beautiful but they do not really pay attention to its beauty. For instance, they say that the flower is beautiful when they see it on the street or on the sidewalk. But they do not really say that they are good for something. They do not really describe its beauty. But when they look at it on the picture, they will admire it more than they look at it live or with their own eyes. Like this picture:and this....
These are just a simple flower in front of the men's dorm that I took a picture with my camera. The sad thing about it is this... these two pictures that you are looking at are just the same as the ones on the outside of the Library. But because the camera already zoom enough to expose its beauty, we can appreciate it. What seems so sad about this is that we are too lazy to come closer and spend time observing the creation of God with our own eyes. Instead, we just look at the copy of God's creation (Pictures). Its beauty is still the same and we can see it if we really have patience to look at the creations of God slowly and carefully. But if we just look at it for just a minute or less, we will not be able to see its beauty and continuing appreciating the copy (Picture) of God's creation. Look at this picture that I took early in the morning one time when I was doing my devotion....
This is just a picture. I believe that if someone will wake up in the morning and look at this same tree beside our baskeball court, they will see these hornets buzzing around the tree. But i believe that people would not have patience to watch them sucking honey out of the flowers. In other words, they do not spend time appreciating the beauty that God present to us everyday. Watching these hornets early in the morning after my devotion is one of the thing that gives me sense of serenity and I can never get tired of doing it by watching these hornets buzzing and sucking the honey out of the flowers. It gives me a peace of mind and it makes me appreciate God more than usual.

Look at this next picture:

I saw this lizard in front of the classroom on one of those little palm tree on the morning of PIBC Day when we went to BAY VIEW for the field events. I bet if someone saw this lizard, either they throw a rock at it or do not take much time to observe its beauty. This is just a picture. I know that when people see it they will say that this is really nice picture. But that is not what i want. I want people to see and say, "God is so good." A lot of times, people appreciate the picture itself and not God. For me, I appreciate God for this beautiful creature. Its characteristics and structures are so perfect that if I had a power to change it, I would not.

So what is my point? SPEND MORE TIME OBSERVING GOD'S CREATION WITH YOUR OWN EYES AND APPRECIATE HIM FOR EXPOSING THE BEAUTY OF HIS CREATION EVERYDAY INSTEAD OF JUST LOOKING AT THE COPY (PICTURE) OF HIS CREATION. HAVE PATIENCE TO OBSERVE HIS CREATION AND YOU WILL KNOW WHAT I AM TALKING ABOUT.

No comments:

Post a Comment