Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Coffee mug

Last semester, I found a cup inside the white van, so I brought it to the chapel and announced about it. No one claimed it until now. So instead of spending my time looking for the owner for this mug, I brought it to my room and wait for someone to claim it. This cup was found during the end of November last year. After couple of weeks, no one claimed it so I started using it. I really enjoyed using this cup because inside this cup is stainless that will keep my coffee hot for a good amount of time. It is not too small that will run out of coffee very easily and it is not too big that will worn out the energy of my wrist when tilting it to sipp the coffee out of it. But there is one thing that I just found out. One morning during the beginning of this semester, I fixed my coffee and went to attend my preaching practicum class. During the middle of the class, we were talking about observing the passage of our sermon and it brought my mind to my Preaching One class when I was in Palau. Guess What? This very coffee cup was one of the item that we used to demonstrate of how we observe the text or the passage. I did pay attention to this cup when I observed it and I observed it very well so I know that it is the cup that we used in Palau. So guess what? The only person that was in that class that was here last semester was Rob Watt. I finally already connect all of my Geometric Exposure. Rob came to the Board meeting last year, toward the end of November and probably left his cup in the van. And Yeah, Rob does drink coffee. Thanks Rob for the present.

No comments:

Post a Comment