Monday, January 26, 2009

Triangle cycle (Part ONE)

There are many things in this world that we can put into triangle and it would help us understand how they function or how its would work better.

Father, Son, and the Holy Spirit:
In the beginning, we cannot really tell what is really going on through the backstage of creation time because God did not allow our understanding to equip those information. The reason for this is because people that time did not have understanding about God and they were still expanding their knowledge about God. But as the lives kept moving toward present time, God reveal himself little by little. The reason for this is because he wanted those people back then to understand God fully even until now. This is what we call Progressive Revelation as I learned it in Doctrine One. God reveals himself to His creation everyday and His creations continues to improve while learning about God or only God's creation. What I mean by this is the materials and the equipments that people use in their daily lives. For example: In the past, people were just using their feet for transportation, and now we use cars, air planes, boats, trains...; people were were wearing linen and now we wear T-shirt and Jeans; people were using swords and sling shot and now we use AT-4, M16, and AK-47; people only knew that God exist and now we know that God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Spirit exist. The function of the Trinity is clear so I don't need to explain how it function unless you are against the role of Trinity or you don't understand.

Blessings:
There are many sort of ways you can define blessings, so it is just up to you of how you define it through your experience as a Christian. For me, I like to consider good things that happens to me as a blessing, but my definition of blessing is through suffering. Does this mean that I want suffering? Well, no. I consider it a blessing because this attract more of my attention to Christ than good things. I learn from it and I live in it. I keep the bruises that impact or make a sort of change in my life. but for the good things that I experience, they are OK but not as good as sufferings. Why? Because the enjoyment of it and the use of it will not last long. Suffering will make us aware about anything surrounding us. But the celebration can only last a day or an hours. Example of why I consider suffering as a blessing. When I face challenges in life i.e. brotherhood problem, I call out to God immediately and ask a lot of WHY questions that could last 30min. But when I face good experience, I sometimes just say "Thank you Lord" and my time with God will only last less than a minute. Some Examples of Suffering that you could take them to consideration are these: People starving in Africa and Somalia, even though you could not do nothing for them, it will make you start praying for them; When enemy strike you on the face, you come up with many ways of responding, but later you will look back and say that you could have done it better. Once you realize that, you come back to God and talk (pray) to Him. Since I've been talking about suffering as a blessing, let me just give a little glimpse of the other side of blessing. When you get receive a blessing from God, you take it and share it to other person. That person gets it and it will go back to God. Example: God calls me to Yap Mission, so I go. When I spread the word to those people who are not Christian yet, they will receive it and they become Christian if they choose to accept the Good News. That is how it function. I get the blessing (Gospel) from God and share it to my neighbor (Yapese) and he/she becomes a Christian (God's Family).

No comments:

Post a Comment