Tuesday, October 19, 2010

I hate it.

I have exam tomorrow but need to blog this. I cannot hold this in my heart because it will hurt me, and i cannot share a lot to some people because i might say some bad words that hey dont want to hear. I have too many burdens in my heart right now. the Spiritual emphasis is coming and i am pretty much out of shape right now. i am trying my best to cope with things that im facing and not offending other people but this comes constantly.

Let me tell why im so discouraged. I just found out recently that i could have shaved of one semester of mine if some of my previous courses were used. but because of some situation, they were not used. I already understand that one but i cannot do anymore and but i still claim that i could have graduate this coming graduation. but it's okay. it is the Will of God as many people say. and i have to live with it.
Another thing, Through just one course of Scuba diving, i went through a lot with my advisor that it hurt me so much that i just had to step out of the office, with tears of discouragement falling down. I had to step out to calm myself down in order to continue fighting to get this one class and it wont affect my FAFSA and VA benefit. After that, i came back with right attitude and she changed her talking, though she don't realize that, by saying that i can take the course without affecting my FAFSA and VA benefit and she told me the things I've been trying to tell her at the first place.
It is really hard when we become Christians because sometimes we want to deal with situation with a knuckle sandwitch, but we have to just let things go and give grace (forgiveness) because God gives grace to us every single days of our lives.
Okay, now, what follows that? while im trying to settle these things in my mind, someone just comment on one of my photo and pretty much discouraged me. so I told him that he can come to me and i will encourage teach him how to encourage and how to win other people's heart. But he turned around and said that he is good, he already know how. What i was trying to tell him is that he discouraged me, but instead he said something with pride. maybe he was playing, but i was not in a moment of playing or fooling around. when i c0nfront him, he say im sorry but it seems like his "IM SORRY" was not real for me, because he tried to advice me what to do after he discouraged me. I just told him this, "Why can't you accept your wrong and stop trying to advice me? And trust me, i know the time for playing and this is not one of those time."
So while i was still trying to cope with this, and it pretty much distructed me from our evening devotion, I found out that someone used my pictures to make his slide show without asking a permission from me. and guess what? majority of those pictures are mine.

YOU KNOW WHAT? I WANT TO DELETE THIS BLOG ON TOP, BUT I WILL NOT BECAUSE I WANT TO SHOW WHAT I WENT THROUGH. I CHANGE THE SUBJECT BECAUSE I JUST WANT TO INFORM THAT I JUST PRAYED WITH ONE OF MY BROTHER. AND THIS BROTHER IS THE ONE THAT WAS TRYING TO GIVE ME ADVICE. WE ALREADY HAVE A FULL UNDERSTANDING AND HE ALREADY KNOW WHY I WAS SO EASILY DISCOURAGE. AFTER WE SAY THAT WE WILL PRAY FOR EACH OTHER ON FACEBOOK MESSAGE, I SAID YES BUT IT WAS NOT ENOUGHT FOR ME. IT HAS BEEN A CULTURE TO SAY "WE WILL PRAY FOR EACH OTHER," "I WILL PRAY FOR YOU," AND SO ON. BUT FOR ME, I ALREADY MAKE IT THAT IF I SAY I WILL PRAY FOR SOMEONE, I WILL PRAY FOR HIM ON THAT PARTICULAR TIME. SO I WENT TO HIS ROOM AND ASKED HIM IF WE CAN PRAY. AFTER I PRAYED FOR HIM. SOMETHING GOOD HAPPENED. I BECAME SO LIGHT. I PRAISE THE LORD THAT I BLOGGED THE ONE ON TOP SO I ACTUALLY ALREADY EXPRESS MY FEELING AND THEN ALREADY PRAY SO MY BURDENS ARE NOW LIGHTER. AND TO INFORM YOU ABOUT THAT PERSON THAT USED MY PICTURES, I ALREADY TELL HIM TO DELETE THE VIDEO AND TOLD HIM THAT HE IS LUCKY THAT I AM MICRONESIAN AND WE'RE NOT IN THE STATES OR OTHER BIG COUNTRIES. IF HE WAS THERE, SOMEONE COULD HAVE SUED HIM FOR USING OTHER PEOPLE'S PICTURES ON HIS PROJECT WHEN HE DONT ASK PERMISSION. LET'S CONTINUE GIVING PRAISES AND WORD OF THANKSGIVING TO THE LORD WHETHER IN TIMES OF GOODNESS OR TIMES OF TROUBLE FOR HE IS FAITHFUL TO DELIVER US FROM TROUBLE. CALL ON HIS TELEPHONE: PSALM 50:15 AND HE ANSWERS, "CALL UPON ME IN TIMES OF TROUBLE, I WILL DELIVER YOU AND YOU WILL HONOR ME."

No comments:

Post a Comment