Thursday, January 5, 2012

Updating my events

Hello guys, sorry that it's been a while that i don't update my blog. I know some of you guys have been faithful in terms of following my blogs, so i just want to say sorry. Anyways, I finished my last semester in PIU in December and now i'm just waiting for my graduation. Hurrayy... But i do miss studying. Even though the school hasn't start yet, i already want to get into studies. :)

Meanwhile, I am on vacation, relaxing my mind for a month and then get to some real works. Big meeting next month, and after that, I will get busy. I will be doing some mission training and get the team ready for mission trip this coming summer. I have n0t prepared anything, so i am doing some prepreparation works while im on break. So by the finishing of that big meeting next month, i am prepared and ready to train. Also, I will be targeting some people that might be good for the mission team, so by next month, i know whom i will be calling.

There are a lot of blessings happening around. One of my fellow brother in Christ just flew early this morning to Cona for DTS training. Another potential DTS recruit who might be flying on September to DTS in Bali. I'm so excited to witness these little works happening. Though there are so many blessing that I witness while in Palau, it don't mean that I am free from spiritual battles and other challenges in our Christian lives. There are so many things that I encounter every day that sometimes discourage me, challenge me, makes me mad, makes me sad, makes me wanna say something, makes me just want to keep my mouths hot, etc. but i will not put the details in here. God knows my cries and desires in my spiritual walk with him. If you feel like to pray for me, that would be a blessing.

My email is meluat2@hotmail.com so if you are serious about praying for me and want to know more details about my challenges, email me on that address and I'll give you more details. Other than that, I praise the Lord that the enemy recognize that I'm at work on the side of God that's why he want to distruct me from being faithful to the Truth. My encouragement, DO NOT CEASE TO PREACH THE GOSPEL AND DO NOT LET LITTLE THING STOP YOU FROM BLESSING OTHERS OR FULFILLING WHAT YOU REALLY DESIRE. Praises and Glory to God alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment