Thursday, April 14, 2011

Passion of Photography

In my early life, i did not really think about becoming a photographer, until one day. When i bought my first camera, Canon G7 PowerShot, I did not know much about it and i did not know the quality of it. I used it to take pictures like how i used other people's camera. Since i did not know much about camera, i just used Auto and it made it easy for me. This means that the flash was activated. One particular day, one good friend of mine who is a professional photographer taught me some tricks of using this camera that i labeled it as simple camera. With those little skills that he taught me, they were the strong foundation of my photography passion. I have been shooting for over a year without photography training, except using these little skills that this friend of mine taught me. I use only one lens to shoot and my work has expanded to the point where sometimes i look at my own work wonder how i did it. I have the eye, I have the art, i have the creativity, but I'm still lacking skills, and i am short of equipments. With this, i have learned to appreciate what i have and have learned how to take a close shots without scarying the butterfly or any insects that a lot of people usually use bigger zooming lens to take. Knowing that it's gonna take a while for me to invest my lenses, i have stretched my skills to the point that i am satisfied and appreciate about, because they don't exist in other photographers. I have learned that JUMPING SPIDERS are attractive to lenses. I have learned that bees can touch you without stinging you if you don't bother them. I have learned that you can get close to the nest of the bee with your lens 1/2 of an inch away from the nest and they don't sting you, unless they sense you as a threat. I have learned that the reality (Nature) is the most beautiful thing you'll ever encounter if you learn to appreciate it. These i know because of my PASSION OF PHOTOGRAPHY. MY PASSION BEGINS WHEN I CLOSE MY LEFT EYE AND BEND MY ELBOWS, FOCUS STEADILY, AND SEE GOD DISPLAYING HIS GLORY THROUGH THAT LITTLE WINDOW OF MY CAMERA. THE BLESSINGS IS POURED AFTER MY RIGHT POINT FINGER SQUEEZE THE SHUTTER TRIGGER AND CAPTURE THAT GLORY THAT IS DISPLAYED IN FRONT OF MY LENS. I AM UNEDUCATED WHEN IT COMES TO THE FIELD OF PHOTOGRAPHY, BUT GOD IS DEVELOPING MY SKILLS AND USING ME TO DISPLAY THE BEAUTY OF HIS CREATION. MAY THE LORD OF ALL CREATION BE PRAISED FOR HE IS BEAUTIFUL AND LOVING GOD.

No comments:

Post a Comment